- 6 apricots
- 2 nectarines
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons oats
- 3 tablespoons ground
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash fruits and dry thoroughly. Pit fruits and cut into cubes. In a medium bowl sprinkle granulated sugar over fruit and mix to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, ground almonds, brown sugar and salt.
- Add melted butter and mix until a crumbly mixture forms.
- Pour fruit into a square 8x8 inch pan and spread along bottom evenly.
- Pour crumble mixture over the top evenly.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and fruit juice is bubbling.
- Let cool for 20 minutes and serve slightly warm. :-)