Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthday Cake and Ratatouille's Ratatouille!


This is all Smitten Kitchen, I'm not allowed to take ANY credit whatsoever. Deb is such an amazing cook and simply looking at her pictures makes me so excited to get on home and bake or even cook, now that I've become slightly more adventurous.
We had my brother's girlfriend over for dinner last night for the first time, even though they've been dating for 4 months! So I wanted to make something special for her. Although my 2-layer cake didn't end up perfectly 2-layered, it was still a fun night and even the ratatouille which I struggled with a bit, due to my horrible time-planning and overly ambitious nature, was a success!
Here are a few pics from the evening, and since I really made no changes to these already fabulous recipes, here are the original posts. Yes, I know they are much more beautiful than mine. ;-)

Happy Baking!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment